Thursday, September 2, 2010

it's on!

The trip is on! We have 4 wonderful days together. We're hightailing it off to an island that is very difficult to get to and the ferry costs are astronomical. I have to tell myself to quiet the screaming voice inside me that's saying "what? just for a boat!?" when I see how sweetly the boyfriend talks about enjoying the ferry ride and getting some sun on the top deck. So I have today to do everything (!) and then four blissfull, hopefully sunny days to let water and sun wash away any stresses and leave us relaxed and calm for September. Wish us luck and good weather! Have a great long weekend!

2 comments:

  1. found your blog on weddingbee - you have a new follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay, followers are always welcome :)

    i'll update soon about our trip

    ReplyDelete