Monday, November 1, 2010

One flew over

Recently I have been feeling a bit, well, shall we say antsy. I have been prone to sudden, yet subtle, pouty mood swings in which my subconscious begins to ponder whether or not the boyfriend really loves me as much as he says he does. Meanwhile, my conscious-self tries to hide the crazy from the boyfriend while also trying to elicit soothing, loving gestures from him to soothe the angst of my subconscious. Since there is nothing i am more sure of in this world than the fact that we love each other like shooting stars and rainbows, this terrible display of ridiculousness has been a bit frustrating.

The trouble is, I don't like waiting, and I don't like not knowing how much longer I have to wait. I just want to tell people already and shout from the rooftops that WE ARE IN LOOOVE!!!*&#^!%!!!!

So today, I tried to have a conversation without having a conversation and it ended like this:

him: well, we'd kind of lose the surprise.

me: yeah, but it's happening?

him: it's happening.

And now I can wait, happily, hopefully non-crazily, until it really happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment